Sports Premium Plan 2017/18
In 2016/17 SVP has received £8864 to support the development of PE and to increase the range of opportunities for pupils.
This financial year we will be using the funding primarily towards:
1. Develop playground facilities to promote physical activity £5000
2. Subsidise additional after school opportunities £2670
3. Purchase additional resources £1200
4. Fund the attendance at network sporting events £1150
5. Fund a lunchtime sports coach £2500
6. Purchase PE Scheme of Work £500
As a consequence of the premium:
100% of teachers feel confident teaching PE
Pupil participation levels in after school clubs - particularly for girls has increased
School has participated in inter school and borough competitions.
Lunchtime club opportunities have been increased resulting in pupils being more physically active